Skip to main content
Campus Resources
Entrance sign for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte

Report An Incident

University Incident Report

Any member of the UNC Charlotte University community may report an incident. Reports may be filed about policy violations, concerning behavior, or for any other reason you want the University to be aware of a situation.

The University Incident Report is directed to the Office of Student Conduct in the Dean of Students Office or to Housing & Residence Life, depending on the location. This form should be used to document alleged Code of Student Responsibility policy violations, instances of concerning behavior, or any other general incident.

Once the incident report is received, a member in the Office of Student Conduct may contact you for follow-up if there are any questions.

Only members of the UNC Charlotte community may use this form (authentication is required using your NinerNet credentials).

Submit An Incident Report

Anonymous Reporting Form

The Anonymous Reporting Form is directed to the Chief of Police at UNC Charlotte Police & Public Safety.

We encourage all members of the University community to play an active role in holding each other accountable and to report something you may find concerning. The Anonymous Reporting Form may be used if you do not want your name attached to the report. However, please note that not having the reporting party‚Äôs information may inhibit the University to respond fully to the report.

Submit An Anonymous Report