Goal A: Expand high-impact learning practices to strengthen academic and co-curricular development through access to mentoring, developing career competencies, and engaged learning.
- Objective A.1 Strengthen student development through shared learning outcomes and high impact experiential learning practices.
- Objective A.2 Advance student learning outcomes through campus collaboration and cooperation.
Goal B: Integrate diversity, equity and inclusion as a structural cornerstone of our practice.
- Objective B.1 Cultivate divisional equity and inclusion.
- Objective B.2 Enhance marketing and communication efforts to appropriately represent diverse identities and experiences.
- Objective B.3 Expand diversity, equity, and inclusion learning opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students.
Goal C: Advance the Charlotte Model through innovative, creative, and inclusive student services, facilities, programs, and activities.
- Objective C.1: Increase undergraduate and graduate student sense of belonging and student engagement.
- Objective C.2 Review and expand the role of undergraduate and graduate student sense of belonging and engagement in facility design, renovation, and space utilization.
- Objective C.3 Advance undergraduate and graduate students' connection to the city of Charlotte and their larger community.
Goal D: Instill a culture of holistic health, wellbeing, and care.
- Objective D.1 Achieve recognition as a U.S. Health Promoting Campus through the Okanagan Charter.
Goal E: Invest in our employees who are invested in our students.
- Objective E.1 Expand professional development opportunities for SHRA and EHRA staff members.
- Objective E.2 Develop and enhance team approach within the division.
- Objective E.3 Recognize and reward excellence in the division.